Politique de confidentialité
In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to THERHAPPY PTE LTD.
Our website www.therhappynutrition.com “The Site”, Is operated by THERHAPPY PTE. LTD., a company incorporated in Singapore with company registration number: 202029019D.
1. The Site
Our online store is hosted through Shopify Inc. They provide us with the site online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored on a secure server behind a firewall through Shopify’s data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application.
2. European Resident
Citizens in the European Union have legal rights regarding how their personal information is collected, used, and stored by website owners. Please read the information provided at knowyourprivacyrights.org
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information above.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed below. Please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
3.1 When do we collect your personal information?
- When you visit our site, and use your account to buy products and services, or redeem vouchers or coupons on the phone or online.
- When you make an online purchase and check out as a guest (in which case we just collect transaction-shipping-based data).
- When you create an account with us.
- When you purchase a product by phone but don’t have (or don’t use) an account.
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints, etc.
- When you ask us to email you information about a product or service.
- When you enter prize draws or competitions.
- When you choose to complete any surveys we send you.
- When you comment on or review our products and services.
- Any individual may access personal data related to them, including opinions. So if your comment or review includes information about the Partner who provided that service, it may be passed on to them if requested.
- When you fill in any forms on the site.
- When you’ve given permission to a third party to share with us the information they hold about you.
3.2 What personal information do we collect?
- Identity Data: includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title.
- Contact Data: includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data: includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data: includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Profile Data: includes your username and password, purchases, or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, and feedback and survey responses.
- Marketing and Communications Data: includes your preferences in receiving marketing from our third parties and us and your communication preferences. If you opt-in to our newsletter we will from time to time send you news about Therhappy and our products (new products launched, events organized by Therhappy, etc.) or send you information about your purchase history or browsing history on our site. You can choose to opt out of any email marketing by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located at the bottom of the emails or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Effective immediately.
- Device Data includes your internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type, and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, cookies that are installed on your device and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
3.3 We collect Device and Usage Data using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. We use first-party cookies, placed by Therhappy for the good work of our website, most of these cookies cannot be disabled on our systems. They make it possible to memorize the information you entered in the forms/data fields on our website so that you are not obliged to enter them again during your use, but also to manage and secure access to your account, or to your shopping cart. To know more visit https://www.shopify.com/legal/cookies. We also use third-party cookies placed by our partners. These third-party cookies are directly managed by these companies and they also must comply with data protection regulations.
Audience measurement cookies: to analyze website traffic (number of visits, page views, cart abandonments, etc.) and improve website performance
Advertising cookies: to serve online ads related to the brand our and products and that are likely to be of interest to you
Declining cookies: You can configure your browser to notify you when cookies are being placed on your computer or to stop cookies from being stored. If you disable cookies, some of the features of our services may not function properly (such as keeping your items in your shopping cart). If you wish to control and disable cookies from your web browser, you can follow the following instructions:
Most cookies will expire when you end your visit on The Site. Others have a longer lifespan, which does not exceed 12 months, in accordance with current regulations. However, some tracers are exempt from obtaining this consent (this is the case with tracers that last more than 12 months).
You can also block third-party cookies:
More information here https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
More information about Google cookies: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
3.4 How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Order information is transmitted to our logistics providers and carrier logistics for the purpose of preparing and shipping orders. They have absolutely no right to use your data for anything else and they must delete this data from their computer system after processing orders.
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device and Usage data that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
If you no longer wish to see our ads on social networks, you can go to the "settings" section and then change that in "advertising preferences".
Or by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
5. Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
6.2 How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use, or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com or by writing to us at the following address: Therhappy Singapore
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
8. Sharing your personal information
We do not sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address, or credit card information.
However, we may have to share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Service providers: (acting as processors) who provide IT and system administration services; For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
- Analytics tools providers: We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Logistic / Shipping / Delivery partners (as stated above)
- Professional advisers (who may be acting as processors or joint controllers) including lawyers, bankers, accountants, and insurers who provide legal, banking, accounting, insurance, or other consultancy services;
- Payment Providers: payment gateways and other payment transaction processors.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators, courts, and other authorities (who may be acting as processors or joint controllers).
- Email Software companies & Email Marketing companies
- Printers and Packaging partners: For personalized prints & packaging
- Conversant (for marketing and advertising purposes)
- Social media: Such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram (for marketing and advertising purposes)
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use, and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies regarding the information we are required to provide them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
Keep in mind that some suppliers may be located or have facilities in a different jurisdiction than you or us. So if you decide to proceed with a transaction that requires the services of a third-party supplier, your information may be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which that supplier is located or the jurisdiction in which its facilities are located.
We have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will therefore not share your personal information with third parties without your prior consent (except as provided above). As explained above, your information may be communicated to trusted third parties who assist us in the administration and proper functioning of our site, as long as they keep this information confidential. Please also note that we only share anonymized or non-identifiable data (making it not possible to identify you directly (e.g. cookies)) to our third-party partners for marketing or advertising purposes. You can, of course, decide to object to this.
We will disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or if you violate our terms and conditions of sale and use or to protect our rights, property, or safety and those of third parties.
10. Links and leaving the site
11. Keeping your data
We will only keep your personal data for as long as you have your account, or as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data (so that you cannot be identified) in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you for research or statistical purposes.
If you leave a comment on the site, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely.
12. Age of consent
By using the site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.